Friday, August 1, 2014

Woodland Fairy Dress Form and a New Blog

Hello Everyone! I'm finally settled in my new house and have begun crafting again! Today I have two things to share with you.

First, the new blog for the store has launched with my design team for inspiration! I can not wait for you all to see the lovely things they come up with. Please go check it out when you are done here. We will post twice weekly there and I really hope you'll follow that blog too! Click this link to open it in a new window :

Gone Artsy Blog

Next is my Friday Try This At Home Tutorial for Miriam's Crafting Supplies. I've done my first video in a long time and I hope you really enjoy it!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Love ya,
~Deb~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!