Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Pictures I forgot to share

When I went to my nieces wedding in South Dakota, I promised I would share the pictures afterward... Well one thing led to another and that didn't occur so I'm sharing them now. I put it together in a movie format to make it easy to see them all. You can't see much of my handy work in it except for the flower for the veil but thought you'd enjoy it anyway.

Thank you for all the support you give me! Big squeezy hugs!



Love ya,
~Deb~

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures Deb and a stunning couple. All the guests look as if they all had a wonderful time and they were all beautifully dressed. I just love a good wedding, thanks for sharing. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen, we had fun and the couple are blissful.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!