Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Christmas Gift Can Be Shared Now :)

This is the gift I made my mom. I promised to share after she opened it. I made a video of it on Ustream for a class I gave on etching with Etchall Creme. It lights up but I couldn't get a good pic that way as the camera wouldn't focus with the glare, so here it is unlit.

If you haven't tried Etchall, you really should. You can make some fabulous gifts and decor items with it. Click the name and go check out their products.




Thanks for watching the video! If you're interested, I give classes every other Thursday night at 7:00 pm CST at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-bling-chronicles I would love to have you join us!

Love ya,
~Deb~

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift Deb, I am sure that your mom will treasure it for years. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, I hope so. We took the picture while we were on the cruise celebrating their 60th Anniversary. It's the first time the whole family has been all together in years.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!