Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So What Else Has Kept Me Busy?

I was working like mad to get things done last week but I couldn't share. Why? Because my dad reads this!!! We had a surprise party for my Dad's 80th birthday. His birthday isn't actually until May but to surprise him and to share it with his snowbird friends, we had it now. He's not easy to surprise and because a couple of people couldn't keep quiet, it didn't work this time either. Oh well, we still had fun. So here's some pics of the party and some of the decorations I made for him.











































So that was what kept me the most busy. Planning, executing, and throwing the big party! We had a blast honoring him with my Mom, my kids, one of my sisters, and all Dad's friends. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it. He's a great Dad and deserves even more.

Love ya,
~Deb~

5 comments:

  1. thats wonderful!! Please convey my regards and wishes to your dad! Glad you had a nice time with your family :) Family get-togethers are always wonderful!!
    Hugs
    Berina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fun time. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies, it was fun and family is so important especially when they start getting older!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Birthday wishes to your Dad. Its always fun when family gets together. Glad to know you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Uts, his birthday is actually in May but we were trying to surprise hi. Didn't work :( But we had a great time anyway!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!