Monday, February 4, 2013

Moving on up! 42 Followers as of Today!

Welcome Albertscars! We are so glad to have you here among friends. I hope you find something of interest and come back often. All my lovely followers she has a blog with some cute cards! you can find her blog here. You'll need to use the translator at the top if your not Spanish speaking.

So what can I add to the pile today I asked myself... here's what I came up with.





















Some paper and velvet ribbon. I know I said only one item per new follower but I though two was better on this one giving you six (6) yards of ribbon total.

Thank you again to all my fabulous followers and especially to those who take the time to leave comments. That's what makes this worth it!

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!