Sunday, February 24, 2013

Another Video Tutorial and a Freebie

Do you have a ton of scraps? Do you use them to stamp on and attach to cards? Do you tear them as elements? Or do you just plain throw them away? Well I have a little tip that I use mine for and I thought I'd share a video on it. Many of you may already know this technique but if you don't, you'll be glad you watched. Another way to use scraps!


So what did you think of this tip? This will probably only work with ink jet printers as one of my readers pointed out!

I also have a freebie for you. another image from one of my books, this time I didn't have to do much manipulating to get it correct, thank goodness! Hope you can use it.

Love ya,
~Deb~

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea for using the bits 'n' bobs. :-) Great to actually hear you on Vid :-D xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your comment on you tube and I think you're right. This would probably only work on an ink jet. I'm going to add that little caveat :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Debs loved the video, just to let you know I have a Laser printer and have been doing this technique for a number of years now and it works fine.

    I also print onto tissue paper which also works OK on a laser printer.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, Thanks so much for this tutorial. This is something that I needed. I have some many small pieces of paper that would work wonderfuly. I'm going to use this technique on my next card and mention your tutorial. I'm going to share what you chared. Thanks so much.
    Thanks for posting this on CDAC "Link it up to Learn".
    Lynnel,CDAC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynnel your welcome and I'm so glad you're finding it useful. I hate the fact that I have so many scraps and not a lot of use for them so I experimented with this and it worked. Yippie for all of us! Thanks for the blog mention too I really appreciate that!

      Delete
  4. Yhis is a great technique, and I have also brrn doing this for ages with my lazer printer, also on tissue paper as Shirley has commented. Thanks for the ideas. Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the typing errors, too quick with hitting the publish button. Ursula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!