Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kids Soap

I was looking for some easy projects to do this week in between running errands and packing. Any body remember the Bomb Pops we use to get as kids? Well I found a mold for them and thought they would make fun soaps. The first batch I did in solid colors because it was quick, next time I'll do the red, white, and blue layers.

The pink are candy apple scent, the purple is wild berry, and the yellow, lemon coconut. They all smell great but the lemon coconut is definitely my favorite! They were made with glycerin soap, soap dye and scents. In the yellow ones I put some glitter meant for soap. They have to cure so they aren't packaged yet but here's a pic.
















I think they'll be cute packaged with cello bags and little ribbons and a tag that looks like a Popsicle with a bite out of it.

Lots more soap ideas to come!

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!