Friday, January 11, 2013

Jen Strikes Again!

OK I promised you a freebie and Jen (my daughter for those who are new) didn't let me down! She created a fabulous pencil drawing which I converted to digital and added the sentiment. I hope you all enjoy this! It'll be at the end of the post. PLEASE don't forget to leave her a comment so she keeps drawing for us.

I've scheduled a couple of post for the week while I'm gone but honestly didn't get as much done as I had hoped. What I DID get done turned out pretty good though.  Hope you all like it and I'll look forward to reading your comments upon my return.

Have a great week, I'm off to go CRUISIN' woo hoo!





















Love ya,
~Deb~

3 comments:

  1. I love this heart, it says it all , what a beautiful heart, perfect for my husbands card. Thank you bunches, hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the digi Deb. Great work Jen - thanks for letting your Mum make it available to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome ladies and thanks for encouraging Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!