Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sexy, Sassy, and a Little Naughty!

Did you see the snippet  I put on the blog a couple of days ago? Were you able to guess what it was? Well guess no more. The project is complete and through a collaboration by Jenn and I, we created this card with the Sassy Studio Designs "Shady Sassy". The sexy little image is based on the book 50 shades of Grey. The challenge was to create a card using any Sassy (SSD) image using only the shades black, white, and gray. Here's what we came up with.




It doesn't show up great in the photos but I put glossy accents on her shoes and I colored each little tie on the sentiment and also put glossy accents over those to make them stand out a bit. Have you read the book? Do you think this is fitting and does it justice? It's Jen's first attempt and, with my help, I think she did a great job don't you? Leave her some encouragement please so she'll do some more creating. She's so dang talented and I love her so much!

Supplies:
Martha Stewart Designer Paper
Recollections Feathers Paper
Handmade Gray Paper
Black and White laces, and embroidery floss from stash
Beaded trim from Hobby Lobby
Crystal Swirl from Zva Creations
Brads from Michael's
Gray Lace from Pick Your Plum
Chain from a necklace I had
Button covers from Hobby Lobby

I'm entering this into Sassy Studio Designs 50 Shades of Sassy Challenge

Love ya!
~Deb~ (and Jenn)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love that sentiment inside! lol Fantastic details but my favorite is the chain! That is what tips the scale to naughty! :) Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our Fifty Shades of Sassy challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on your card! Love all the embellishments you used! Thank you for joining our 50-Shades of Gray Challenge!
    Ruza, SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ruza and Regan, We had a lot of fun doing this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!