Friday, November 16, 2012

On the Twelfth Day of Thanksgiving Recipes...

it's time for leftovers!

Chicken salad is one of my favorite things in the world. Why not use left over turkey to make it? This is a twist and not your typical turkey salad combination. Actually I have two different ones that I like a lot but I'll save one for next year  :) This is quick, easy, and fabulous. You can use it on bread but I like it open faced on toast or crackers. You can also just put it on top of lettuce if your watching your carbs. I hope you like it!

 
Since this is the last day of recipes, I want to wish you all a delicious, peaceful, and blessed Thanksgiving. Enjoy your families and friends on the one day of the year where there are no gifts, no interruptions, just the pleasure of spending time together.
 
I won't be posting much if at all this next week as I am going to get ready for a house full. I have 16 people coming so lots of cooking and cleaning plus decorating to do! See you after Thanksgiving.
 
Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!