Wednesday, November 14, 2012

On the Tenth Day of Thanksgiving Recipes...

we're having yummy corn!

I have an admission to make. I'm what my family considers to be a canned food snob. I just don't like canned vegetables. Their mushy texture turns me off. I like my veges a little on the crisp side so I usually use fresh or frozen. That's just me. They all like canned vegetables (even though they never get them at my house, I guess that's what in-laws and ex's are for he he he).

With that said, there are a few exceptions to my no canned veges rule. This recipe is one of them. I guess because casseroles are supposed to be mushy anyway, the canned part doesn't matter. If you try this let me know what you think because I think it's one that rates up there with comfort food.


Enjoy!

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!