Friday, November 2, 2012

Nut Cracker Ballet

Oh Happy Day! It's Friday, the sun is shining, and we're feasting for my son's birthday tonight! I have lots to do, pick up the steaks, make the salad, decide on a cake, you know the drill so this is going to be a quick post.

I want to thank everyone who leaves comments. I love reading them and try to respond to each and everyone. Keep em coming! The more comments I get the more encouraged I am to leave freebies cause I know that people are actually reading this then. When I get to 20 followers I will have an exclusive for all you great people! Spread the word please and lets get there fast so I can give this away. I think you're going to like it!

I got this beautiful set of graphic 45 papers titled Nutcracker Sweet. I made a flat card and attached an easel on the back. I then layered on images and embellishments. Made a little pocket and a pullout card where you can write and sign the card. Here it is:

 I made two very similar cards to see which style I like best. Can't decide, do you like the one on the left or right?
Here's a closeup showing the embellishments and the little pull out tag.

Supplies:

DCWV Glitter CS
Graphics 45 Papers
Breast Cancer Awareness Yarn purchased at Michael's
Heart Crystal Beads purchased at Michael's
Ballet Slipper Charm found at Hobby Lobby
Tulle from Dollar Tree
RDickson Joy image
Pop Dots from the Dollar Tree

'Til next time!

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!