Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm so Excited, and I Just Can't Hide it!

Shoot now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day LOL! I got some fabulous news today and I want to share my excitement with all of you wonderful followers! I've been asked to be a guest designer for Gecko Galz! My first ever! My month isn't until July 2013 so they gave me plenty of time to gear up.

If you're not familiar with Gecko Galz, you  should definitely check them out. The specialize in mostly vintage/retro images and their stuff is so fun! The images are VERY reasonably priced and she's fellow Texas resident so I'm even supporting locally. I love that!

and they have GREAT Freebies and tutorials!

Here's the link, go right now and check them out and then look for me in July!

 Celebrate with me!

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!