Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Cardinal in Tree Card

Yesterday I posted a watermarked digi that you could get for free if you followed the steps. Did you get it? It'll only be sent out for 1 week so hurry. The offer closes at 11:59 p.m.CST on Sunday November 18th.

Here's what I did with it:



My photo is a little crooked, the card isn't LOL

Close up of the snow detail.

Set up as an easel.

Close up of the sentiment I made to go with it. It's mounted on pop dots and then the brads are hidden under the red paper.
 
Supplies:
Studio G Scalloped card base
Spellbinders Nestabilities Picot Edge Circles large and medium
ArtDeco Texture Fine in white
Crystal brads from Michael's
Clear Rhinestones from Michael's (not sure of brand)
Blue Flat Beads from Hobby Lobby (not sure of brand)
Red Ribbon from my stash
 

Now let's see yours! Link up at the bottom and I'll come visit your site to see your fabulous creation!

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!